The DC608B Features
- Engine design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints.
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
- Straight magazine, accepts 18 gauge nails ranging in legths from 5/8" to 2"
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches.
- Part of the XRP DEWALT Cordless system
- Contact Trip Lock-Off disables the trigger when not in use and is easy to engage/dis-engage
- Integrated LED lights for long life and durability
- Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
- Provides increased portability and versatility on the job-site.
- Increased visibility and durability along with protection for work-surface from the contact-trip.
- 12 position dial allows the user to move between applications without having to re-acquire exact depth setting
- Fully enclosed, box style magazine, keep dust and debris out of the magazine preventing the tool from malfunctioning
- Voltage 18 V
- Nailer Operating Mode selective
- Nailing rate 4-5 nails/sec
- Nail Diameter 18 gauge
- Magazine Angle straight degrees
- Nail Length Capacity 5/8" - 2"
- Magazine Capacity 110 nails
- Magazine Loading box style
- Integrated Belt Hook Yes
- Jam Clearing Yes
- Tool Height 11.0"
- Tool Length 11.5"
- Tool Width 3.5"
- Bare Tool Only
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(2 Reviews)
2 Item(s)per page
April 18th, 2012
Comment:i saved i mountian of time not having to set up a compressor and drag around hoses. the weight is not a issue as some people have stated. the light is a great featue and shooting multipule nails isnt a problem at all. the battery has lasted at least long enough to do crown molding and trim in a small kitchen and still has not lost power. this is worth evey cent.
April 3rd, 2012
made life easy
Comment:just did base and crown molding in a second floor kitchen with out draging a compressor and hose. i only used 1 battery with no loss of power yet. It is a little heavy, but worth evey pound that it wieghs. I have multipule dewalt tools and 9 batteries so this tool was perfect.
2 Item(s)per page