The DC608K Features
- Engine design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints.
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
- Straight magazine, accepts 18 gauge nails ranging in legths from 5/8" to 2"
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches.
- Part of the XRP DEWALT Cordless system
- Contact Trip Lock-Off disables the trigger when not in use and is easy to engage/dis-engage
- Integrated LED lights for long life and durability
- Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
- Provides increased portability and versatility on the job-site.
- Increased visibility and durability along with protection for work-surface from the contact-trip.
- 12 position dial allows the user to move between applications without having to re-acquire exact depth setting
- Fully enclosed, box style magazine, keep dust and debris out of the magazine preventing the tool from malfunctioning
- Voltage 18 V
- Nailer Operating Mode selective
- Nailing rate 4-5 nails/sec
- Nail Diameter 18 gauge
- Magazine Angle straight degrees
- Nail Length Capacity 5/8" - 2"
- Magazine Capacity 110 nails
- Magazine Loading box style
- Integrated Belt Hook Yes
- Jam Clearing Yes
- Tool Height 11.0"
- Tool Length 11.5"
- Tool Width 3.5"
- 1 hour charger
- 18V XRP™ battery
- reversible belt hook
- owner's manual
- DEWALT safety glasses
- heavy-duty kit box
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(9 Reviews)
9 Item(s)per page
October 26th, 2012
Best tool in its own kind
Comment:Dewalt tools are the best ever!!!!
October 26th, 2012
Dewalt brad nailer cordless
Comment:Great gun for what it is worth every penny
October 16th, 2012
Comment:Easy to use -- smooth -- light-weight -- lights nailing surface.
October 7th, 2012
Perfect for the job I needed it for.
Comment:Im putting in new wood flooring in my house and needed a brad nailer for the molding. This brad nailer has performed flawlessly. Not having to have an air compressor and hoses to drag all through the house is a BIG plus in my book. Also the battery has had excellent life so far. Have completed three rooms and its still going strong.
September 2nd, 2012
Best brad nailer to have !
Comment:My husband was looking around for a nail gun . The only thing he could find was guns that needed butane or co2 and a battery . Then I seen this for him only needs a battery . The DeWALT brad nailer arrived . He used it to put trim around 7 new windows he installed . He loves it . He cant stop talking about it . No need for hoses no need for compressor . He used it off and on for three days then at his uncles . Never needed to charge the battery yet . Its a great tool .
August 27th, 2012
Wonderful item, wonderful service
Comment:the outlet mailed the de walt promptly and it is like new!! the folks were quite friendly, the product is better than advertised in terms of working, ease of use, and quality nailing. I highly recommend this dewalt product for those residential customers. i do not know how effective it would be with industrial/commercial users, but for the everyday homeowner it is a highly useful product. enjoy!!!
August 14th, 2012
Quality in a box!!!
Comment:Was tired of dragging around the hose from my other nailers. This brad nailer was used as soon as it arrived to assemble 7 new cabinets for my wifes kitchen. Easy to handle. very good quality. Made my assembly work look & feel very professional. Reccommend this product for pros & DIYs alike. Will handle all sizes of brad nails with ease. Have all the baseboard & cornish molding to install, should be quicker & easier with this unit.
August 7th, 2012
Comment:This gun has to be hands down the best for finish nailing! I would have paid full price for this gun.
April 19th, 2012
Comment:bought this for my husband he really liked it so did his friends he has other dewalt tools
9 Item(s)per page