The DeWALT D25762K Features:
- SHOCKS Active Vibration Control reduces vibration by up to 50%
- Complete Torque Control (CTC) utilizes patented 2-stage clutch for maximum control in bind-up situations
- 2-stage clutch for maximum control in bind-up situations. A Perform and Protect feature.
- 15 Amp motor provides maximum overload protection & power
- 15 ft-lbs of impact energy provides maximum performance in drilling & chipping
- Electronic Variable Speed allows the user to control the speed of drilling or chipping while maintaining speed under load.
- Rear handle mount means less bending over when using tool in down drilling applications
- Trigger lock on reduces user fatigue while chipping
- Lock-on slide switch provides increased user comfort in extended use applications
- Modular design allows easy access to switch, motor, cordset, brushes and gear case for ease of service
- Electronic Soft Start provides the user more control when the trigger is pulled
- Optimal Concrete Drilling: 1" - 1-3/4"
- Amps: 15.0Amps
- Impact Energy: 15.0ft-lbs
- Vibration Control: Yes - SHOCKS
- No Load Speed: 125-250rpm
- Blows/Min: 1,150-2,304bpm
- Clutch: 2-Stage CTC
- Tool Length: 23.0"
- Tool Weight: 19.2lbs
- Warranty - Service Contract: 2Yr
- Kit Box
- 360 side handle
- Users Guide
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 2 Year Free Service Contract
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews