- Multi-Cutter offers versatility by cutting a wide variety of materials including ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Utilizing a carbide tipped blade as opposed to an abrasive wheel, the depth of cut remains constant throughout blade life, eliminating the need for frequent wheel changes associated with abrasive wheel cutting.
- Multi-Cutter cuts 4 times faster than chop saws and 8 times faster than portable band saws in 2" x 2" x 1/4" angle iron.
- 14" 70 tooth carbide tipped blade delivers a lower cost-per-cut compared to abrasive wheels with savings up to 5 cents per cut versus abrasive cutting.
- Specially designed carbide teeth deliver fast, precise, virtually burr-free cuts saving time and money over abrasive wheels by reducing the need for preparation grinding, providing a cleaner work environment free from abrasive dust ingestion and finished cuts that are cool to the touch.
- Largest capacity in its class with even more capacity than a deep-cut portable band saw (5-3/16" round & 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" rectangular) allowing user to cut a wider variety of different size materials for more applications.
- Ergonomically designed horizontal handle puts user's wrist in a more comfortable position to help reduce user fatigue and increase productivity.
- 15 Amp / 4.0 HP motor provides more overload capacity to increase performance and durability.
- Patented tool-free, 45° adjustable fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts without the hassle of using a wrench.
- Quick-lock vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity.
- Extra wide solid steel base provides increased stability when cutting longer material. The four pre-drilled holes in the base allow easy bolt down to any work bench. The solid steel base also allows users to weld jigs or stops directly to the base.
- Durable metal top handle allows the saw to be carried easily.
- Heavy-duty lock down pin allows the head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position without the use of a chain.
- On-board wheel change wrench allows for convenient storage and greatly reduces the risk of lost wrenches.
- Spindle lock allows users to make wheel changes fast and easy saving time and money.
- Adjustable chip deflector allows user to channel chips away from hazardous materials and co-workers.
- Easily accessible brushes allow for convenient servicing on the worksite to minimize downtime.
- Heavy-duty compression spring provides smooth movement and greater durability than torsion springs.
- Quick-retracting guard allows user to see the line of cut while protecting against chips.
- Vertical clamp provides the user with the most efficient clamping system in the industry.
What's in The Box
- 14" carbide tipped blade
- Vertical clamp
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Specifications Amps 15.0 AC/DC Amps Horsepower 4.0 HP No Load Speed 1,300 rpm Spindle Lock Yes Quick Lock Vise Yes Wheel Arbor 1" Wheel Diameter 14" Max Capacity (Round) 5-3/16" Max Capacity (Rectangular) 6-1/2" x 4-1/2"
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(4 Reviews)
4 Item(s)per page
September 17th, 2016
quality, precise, fast with upgrade
Comment:I ordered this saw a while back, it worked exactly as it claims. I got about 7-8 thousand cuts out of the carbide blade (metal studs only) and I upgraded to the diamond blade. I'm going on a year with that blade. If I had to guess, well over 100,000 cuts, just now starting to get a minimal burr on the trailing edge of the cuts. spring action has decreased significantly, but we abused this equipment and it has never asked for a break...
September 2nd, 2014
Way better than ordinary chop saw
Comment:Have heard of some complaints about the blades- some people just don't understand tools. This thing has performed flawlessly for me cutting 2", 3", and 4" pipe, angle iron, bolts, rods, square tubing etc... It's not instant, but just as quick or quicker than a torch and a heckuva lot more precise.
July 17th, 2014
Comment:Great saw does all it says it will do, a needed addition to the shop-
January 14th, 2014
Comment:Cuts really well. I would recommend this tool....
4 Item(s)per page