The D28715 Features
- Powerful 15.0 Amp/5.5 HP (maximum motor HP) motor provides more overload capacity, increasing performance and durability
- Quick-Change Blade Change System increases productivity by providing the user the ability to change wheels without a wrench
- Patented Quick-Fence(TM) tool-free, 45° adjustable fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts without using a wrench
- Quick-Lock vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
- Soft start extends gear and motor life by reducing start up torque
- Ergonomically designed "D" handle provides a more comfortable hand position reducing user fatigue and increasing productivity
- Extra wide solid steel base provides increased stability when cutting longer material.
- Heavy-duty lock down pin allows head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position without the use of a chain
- Heavy-duty compression spring provides smooth movement and greater durability than torsion springs
- Spindle lock allows user to make wheel changes quickly and easily saving time and money
- Large cutting capacity (5" round / 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" rectangle) provides the ability to cut a wide variety of materials
- Adjustable spark guard allows users to channel sparks
- Easily accessible brushes allow for convenient servicing on the worksite minimizing downtime
- Amps 15.0 Amps
- No Load Speed 4,000 rpm
- Spindle Lock Yes
- Quick Lock Vise Yes
- Wheel Arbor 1
- Wheel Diameter 14"
- Max Capacity (Round) 5"
- Max Capacity (Rectangular) 4-1/2" x 6-1/2"
- Tool Length 21"
- Horsepower 5.5 HP
- 14" abrasive wheel
- blade change wrench
- blade bolt
- blade washer
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(1 Review)
1 Item(s)per page
May 21st, 2012
Get ur done!
Comment:Best chop saw I have ever owned. Dewalt has given this saw plenty of power and speed. Smooth operation. I am giving this a 5 star rating! Oh, I almost forgot, PayPal was a real plus for me. Will shop this website again...
1 Item(s)per page