The DW734 Features:
- Powerful 15AMP, 10,000RPM motor handles larger, deeper cuts in hardwoods.
- Three knife cutter-head provides 96 cuts per inch, one of the finest finishes of any portable planer.
- Disposable, reversible knives deliver 30% more knife life and make knife change fast and easy.
- Four-column carriage lock drastically reduces the movement that causes snipe.
- Extra-long infeed and outfeed tables provide 33-1/2" of material support.
- Material removal gauge and thickness scale deliver accurate cuts with every pass.
- Turret depth stop allows users to return to their most frequently used depths with ease.
- Amps: 15
- No Load Speed: 10,000 rpm
- Max. Depth of Cut: 1/8"
- Depth Capacity: 6"
- Width Capacity: 12-1/2"
- Dust Hood
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(7 Reviews)
7 Item(s)per page
April 19th, 2014
Comment:Planer arrived ahead of delivery date. Required minimal assembly and was operational in 30 minutes. Works well and re wires minimal sanding.
April 2nd, 2014
Darn good planer
Comment:set was surprisingly fast. The dust chute adapter was perfect for my dust collector. Had it set up and running in less than a half an hour. Very pleased . Recommended to two friends the following day.
January 15th, 2014
Comment:this is my second dewalt planer,very smooth cut,very little sanding.shipping was prompt.very satisfied with this unit.
December 27th, 2013
Comment:The transaction was great with fast shipping. Set up involved only attaching the depth adjustment crank and dust hood. Granted I have only been using it for a short time, and can only compare it to a Rigid planer, but it works great leaving a smooth surface with no snipe. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a portable planer.
December 26th, 2013
Comment:This Planer has exceeded my hopes.It is well worth the money. I would recommend this to a friend.
August 7th, 2013
DeWalt 12-1/2" thickness planer does the job
Comment:The planer came quickly undamaged set up was easy works well I have only good things to say about it.
March 17th, 2012
Comment:The planner is strait forward in design. After reading the instructions I immediately put it to work. I purchase it to surface pine for bunk beds and it handled this challenge with ease. I also had some aged hard maple that it cleaned up beautifully. Thank you for a great product that I am looking forward to using for a long time.
7 Item(s)per page