- Cantilevering Rail/Cart system allows for 24" ripping capacity - 18" tile on diagonal
- Only 69 lbs - allows one person to transport and set up saw
- Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the saw frame, insuring accuracte cuts
- Integrated 45/22.5° miter feature for quick angled cuts
- Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for electircal outlets and A/C registers
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on blade in order to minimize over-spray and mist
- Rear and side water attachments can be placed on saw to catch overspray from large tile - keeping the water in the pan
- Removeable cutting cart for easy cleaning
- Compact saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle - 34" x 26"
- 3-1/8" depth of cut allows for cutting of V-cap and pavers
- Powerful 1.5 HP motor will cut hard materials such as porcelain and stone
- 5 gallon water pan allows for quick set-up and break-down
- Edge Guide with 2-position 45 degree guide allows for easy line-up of corner cuts.
What's in The Box
- Heavy-Duty 10'' Wet Tile Saw w/ Stand (24'' cut capacity)
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day money back Guaranteed
Specifications Amps 15.0 Amps Blade Diameter 10" Max Rip Capacity 24" Diagonal Cut Capacity 18" Plunge Feature Yes Max. Depth of Cut 3-1/8" Integrated 45° Miter Yes Integrated 22.5° Miter Yes Length 34" Width, Housing Only 26" Edge Guide 45/90° Pan Material ABS Plastic Removeable Water Containment Tray Yes Position of Rail System Intergrated Horsepower 1.5 HP
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(6 Reviews)
6 Item(s)per page
January 29th, 2014
Comment:This is an excellent saw. I used it yesterday for the first time after receiving it about 2 weeks ago. I researched a lot of wet saws prior to buying this one and the only thing that this saw was missing for me was a laser, at least until I got it. None of the reviews I read mentioned that this saw has a little black plastic piece that shows you where your cut will exit so if your cutting a tile that has a slight angle due to uneven walls you know like one side measures 14.5 and the other side is 14.75 I am sure it wont be that bad but you get the point. You mark the tile and you know exactly where the blade will exit the tile so no laser needed for me. Another note FAO shipped quickly considering I am on the east coast and it was in pristine condition as was the levels that I ordered. Great saw and great job keep up the good work FAO.
January 7th, 2014
Comment:I am just finishing up laying 1200 sqft of 18x18 porcelain tile and bought this saw for the project. First off it was delivered via fedex at no charge, hard to beat that considering the size of the saw.
I can say it has performed very well and done everything I have asked of it. The saw does an excellent job of containing the water used to cut. I have used the saw inside without getting water everywhere which makes it nice. The cart is large enough to handle large tiles and has measurements on either side of the blade so you don't have to put a tape measure on each tile before cutting. Everything about the saw is well thought out and executed and it has been a joy to use.
Factory Authorized Outlet's price and service is unbeatable.
January 2nd, 2014
Dewalt Tile Saw
Comment:Came quicker than expected and was perfect. Saved money all around. Will come back again.
August 10th, 2013
Just what I needed
Comment:As tile sizes have increased my old saw would no longer make accurate cuts. Used a DeWalt Tile saw that a friend owns and new I wanted one also.
Good service from Factory Authorized Outlet and the Web site was easy to use.
September 3rd, 2012
Comment:This is my first time using a tile saw. Saw was very easy to set up and works great.
March 18th, 2012
Great tile saw
Comment:This is the best saw I have ever used. Makes jobs go a lot smoother
6 Item(s)per page