The D24000S Features:
- Cantilevering Rail/Cart system allows for 24" ripping capacity - 18" tile on diagonal
- Only 69 lbs - allows one person to transport and set up saw
- Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the saw frame, insuring accuracte cuts
- Integrated 45/22.5° miter feature for quick angled cuts
- Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for electircal outlets and A/C registers
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on blade in order to minimize over-spray and mist
- Rear and side water attachments can be placed on saw to catch overspray from large tile - keeping the water in the pan
- Removeable cutting cart for easy cleaning
- Compact saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle - 34" x 26"
- 3-1/8" depth of cut allows for cutting of V-cap and pavers
- Powerful 1.5 HP motor will cut hard materials such as porcelain and stone
- 5 gallon water pan allows for quick set-up and break-down
- Edge Guide with 2-position 45 degree guide allows for easy line-up of corner cuts.
- Includes Folding Stand
- Amps 15.0 Amps
- Blade Diameter 10"
- Max Rip Capacity 24"
- Diagonal Cut Capacity 18"
- Plunge Feature Yes
- Max. Depth of Cut 3-1/8"
- Integrated 45° Miter Yes
- Integrated 22.5° Miter Yes
- Length 34"
- Width, Housing Only 26"
- Edge Guide 45/90°
- Pan Material ABS Plastic
- Stand Included in D24000S
- Removeable Water Containment Tray Yes
- Position of Rail System Intergrated
- Horsepower 1.5 HP
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(2 Reviews)
2 Item(s)per page
September 4th, 2012
Comment:This is my first time using a tile saw. Saw was very easy to set up and works great.
March 19th, 2012
Great tile saw
Comment:This is the best saw I have ever used. Makes jobs go a lot smoother
2 Item(s)per page