- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated gears for increased durability and long gear life.
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability.
- Rubber grip and two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort and greater control.
- Designed for small diameter holes in light-gauge steel.
What's in The Box
- Chuck key with holder
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Specifications Keyless Chuck 1/4" No Load Speed 0-4,000 rpm Amps 6.7 Max Watts Out 510W Gear Reduction Single Capacity in Wood(Spade Bit) 3/4" Capacity in Wood (Self-Feed) N/A Capacity In Wood (Hole Saw) N/A Capacity In Wood (Auger Bit) N/A Capacity In Steel (Twist Bit) N/A Capacity In Steel (Hole Saw) N/A
- Customer Reviews