The DWD220 Features:
- E-Clutch Anti-Lock Control monitors current to the motor and shuts tool down in lock-up situations for increased control
- 10.5 Amp motor delivers increased drilling performance
- Patented DEWALT built motor design generates 50% more power with increased overload protection for added durability
- 0-1200 RPM, variable speed reversing switch for increased versatility
- Soft grip handle and two-finger trigger for increased comfort and greater control
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- Spade bit drilling applications in wood up to 1-1/2"
- Self-feed bit drilling applications in wood up to 2-9/16"
- Hole saw drilling applications in wood up to 3-5/8"
- Auger bit drilling applications in wood up to 1-1/2"
- Twist bit drilling applications in steel up to 1/2"
- Hole saw drilling applications in steel up to 2"
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Keyless Chuck Keyed
- Amps: 10.5
- No Load Speed: 0-1,200 rpm
- Max Watts Out: 1100W
- Capacity in Wood (Spade Bit): 1-1/2"
- Capacity in Wood (Hole Saw): 3-5/8"
- Capacity in Steel (Twist Bit): 1/2"
- Capacity in Wood (Self-Feed): 2-9/16"
- Capacity in Wood (Auger Bit): 1-1/2"
- Capacity in Steel (Hole Saw): 2"
- Gear Reduction: Double
- Handle Style: Pistol Grip Design
- Anti-Slip Grip: Yes
- Anti-Lock Control: Yes
- Spindle Lock: N/A
- Tool Weight: 4.9lbs
- 360° locking side handle with soft grip
- Chuck key with holder
- Owners Manual
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 1 Year Free Service Contract
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(1 Review)
1 Item(s)per page
May 20th, 2014
Best corded drill on the mmarket
Comment:I love this drill. Very well built, and the clutch is a real life saver, especially when using larger hole saws.
1 Item(s)per page