The DW511 Features
- 6.7 Amp motor provides high performance and overload protection.
- Dual mode: hammerdrill/drill for wood, steel or masonry
- 3.85 lbs. - lightweight design for extended use and less user
- Two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort
- 360° side handle with depth rod offers greater control,
versatility, and increased depth accuracy.
- Variable speed allows for precise hole placement on work surface.
- Amps: 6.7
- Max Watts Out: 550 W
- No Load Speed: 0-2,700 rpm
- Blows/Min: 0-46,000 bpm
- Capacity In Steel: 1/2''
- Capacity In Wood: 1 1/4''
- Concrete Optimum: 3/16 - 3/8''
- Concrete Maximum: 1/2''
- Shipping Weight: 5.00 lbs.
Factory service, factory perfect reconditioned tool.
- 360° side handle
- Depth rod
- Chuck key with holder
Includes a full 1 year factory warranty.