- AC/DC, reversing switch.
- 100% ball-bearing construction provides durability and longer tool life.
- Die-cast metal gear housing for jobsite durability and tool reliability.
- 3-position auxiliary side handle for greater control for all drilling applications.
- Triple gear reduction provides increased torque and reduces gear stress.
- D-handle design is ideal for drilling applications where added pressure in needed.
What's in The Box
- 3-position side handle
- Chuck key with holder
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Specifications Chuck Size 1/2" No Load Speed 600 reversing rpm Amps 7 Max Watts Out 580W Gear Reduction Triple Capacity in Wood (Spade Bit 1-1/2" Capacity in Wood (Self-Feed) 2-1/8" Capacity in Wood (Hole Saw) 4" Capacity in Wood (Auger Bit) 1-1/2" Capacity in Steel (Twist Bit) 1/2" Capacity in Steel (Hole Saw) 1-1/2"
- Customer Reviews