The D25404K Features:
- 8.3 Amp motor provides high performance and overload protection.
- Hard-hitting hammer mechanism for fast and efficient penetration.
- Fully sealed gearbox engineered for long life by keeping grease in and dust out.
- Accepts SDS bits from 5/32" to 1-1/8".
- Higher drilling capacity than compact drilling hammers for increased productivity in 1/2" & larger applications.
- Less weight than large drilling hammers reduces user fatigue in 5/8" & smaller applications.
- Chipping (Hammer-Only) mode allows user to perform light chipping applications.
- Rotation-only mode for wood and metal drilling (using SDS-to-Round Shank Adapter).
- Dual wall housing construction with rubber mounts between isolates vibration to inner housing. This reduces user-felt vibration causing less fatigue.
- Variable speed allows for precise hole placement.
- Multiple O-rings and dust seals prevent dust from entering the tool for extended hammer mechanism life.
- Factory-set clutch reduces sudden, high-torque reactions if bit jams.
- 360° Side Handle is easily adjustable for user preference or use in tight spaces.
- Removable / replaceable chuck allows quick installation of 1/2" round shank chuck and permits easier service.
- Modular design provides easy access to switch, cordset, brushes, motor and gear case for ease of service.
- Switch and brushes designed for long life in dusty, contaminated environments.
- Amps: 8.3 Amps
- Concrete Drilling: 1 1/8"
- Wood/Steel Drilling: 1.5/.5"
- No Load Speed: 0-730 rpm
- Blows/Min: 0-4,100 bpm
- Switch: VS
- Clutch: Yes
- 360° adjustable side handle
- Depth rod
- Heavy-duty kit box
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(1 Review)
1 Item(s)per page
September 11th, 2012
DeWALT Heavy-Duty 1-1/8 SDS Rotary Hammer Kit w/ Chipping Feature
Comment:Excellent tool. Plain rotary, rotating hammer, or chipping. Powerful, easy to change from one function to the next, keyless chuck...what more could you ask for? Have used it for drilling holes into ledge for rebar, creating holes in ledge for fence posts, drilling thru steel and plan to do some rock carving with it as well! Cant beat DeWalt quality.
1 Item(s)per page