Enjoy the portable convenience of a battery-powered light with the DEWALT DC020 cordless/corded worklight, which can run off a battery or plugged it into a 120-volt wall outlet. From crawl spaces to basements, it can be used wherever additional lighting is required to complete jobs, and it's ideal for plumbers, electricians, mechanical contractors, general contractors, elevator technicians, installers, and punch-out crews. It's powered by DEWALT's 12- and 18-volt cordless batteries (not included).
The DWFP12658 Features:
- Cordless/corded 38W fluorescent worklight runs on 12-18V NiCd/NiMH/Li-Ion DEWALT batteries or AC power and provides area lighting without the extreme heat of halogen
- Power outlets offer more versatility for jobsite power
- Spring loaded battery hold down keeps batteries in place when transporting from place to place
- Compact design provides quick and easy fold-up, transport, and storage
- Batteries sold separately
Factory service, factory perfect reconditioned tool.
- Voltage: 12V - 18V
- Bulb: Fluorescent
- Run Time: 1 hour on 18V DC9096 Battery
- Watts: 28
- Brightness: 2700 Lumens
- Item Weight: 6.0 lbs
Includes a full 1 year factory warranty.