The DHS790T2 offers flexible power options, corded for unlimited runtime or cordless powered by DEWALT brushless motor technology for portability. The DHS790 delivers industry leading capacity specifications in cross-cut, vertical and nested crown cutting applications. Accuracy is delivered through easy to read, bevel and miter scales engineered with convenience and durability in mind. Additionally, the DHS790 was designed with the adjustment free CUTLINE (TM) blade positioning system for improved accuracy. Two 60V MAX* lithium ion batteries and a fast charger are included with the saw.
- Flexible power - Corded or cordless power
- Runtime - 310 cuts in 3-1/4" base molding
- Accuracy - Easy to read bevel andmiter scales and CUTLINE(TM) blade positioning system
- Portability - compact design weighs 56 lbs.
What's in The Box
- 120-Volt 12-Inch Double Miter Saw Kit - DHS790T2
- Owners Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Model DHS790T2 Brand DeWALT 45° Bevel Cut Capacity 2X14"(2X16" WITH BACK FENCE) 45° Miter Cut Capacity 8" 90° Cross-Cut Capacity 16" Arbor Size 5/8" Metal Cutting No Handle Type Top Handle Horizontal Capacity Crowning Molding Lying Flat 13-3/4" Power Tool Type Cordless Tool Height 23.0" Tool Weight 56 lbs Vertical Capaacity Baseboard Against Fence 6-3/4" 45° Miter Cut Capacity 4" 90° Cross-Cut Capacity 2" X 14" (2X16" WITH BACK FENCE) Amperage 15 Blade Diameter 12" Wood Cutting Yes Horizontal Capacity Baseboard Lying Flat No Load Speed 3,800 RPM System 120V Tool Length 32" Type of Miter Saw Slide Vertical Capacity Crowning Molding Vertically Nested 7-1/2"
- Customer Reviews