- Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64" increments and adjusts vertically for a constant switch/cordset location.
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid-locking.
- Quick release motor latches for fast and easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes.
- Detachable cordset offers cordset serviceability and removes the need for a "shorty" cord motor pack.
- Clear, LEXAN sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard template guide bushings.
- Two position, rubber overmolded handle and low center of gravity design provide best-in-class comfort, balance, and control.
- Heavy duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base for durability and low tool weight.
What's in The Box
- D-Handle Base (Fits DW616 and DW618 Routers)
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Specifications Compatible DW616 and DW618 Routers
- Customer Reviews