The DeWALT DWX724 Features:
- Universal design works with all brands of miter saws
- Compact design allows easy transport and storage
- Lightweight aluminum construction (29.8 lbs.) allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite
- 40" beam extends to support up to 10 ft. of material and up to 500 lbs.
- Legs provide superior support and fold for easy storage
- Leg Lock Levers allow for fast and easy set up
- Extension Lock Levers allow for fast and secure locking of extensions
- Tool mounting brackets allow easy and scure mounting of miter saw to stand
- Work stops/supports can be repositioned quickly anywhere along the rail
- Non-marring feet on tool mount will not scratch material
- Note: Miter saw not included
- Tool Width: Extended 100"
- Tool Height: Extended 32"
- Tool Width - Folded 43"
- Tool Height - Folded 8"
- Tool Weight 29.8 lbs
- (1) Compact Miter Saw Stand
- (2) Convertible work supports/stops
- (2) Mounting brackets
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 1 Year Free Service Contract
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(8 Reviews)
8 Item(s)per page
March 20th, 2015
Comment:I frequently take my equipment to perform church projects. I plan to purchase a second stand to allow a quick disconnect, transfer and drop it on the second stand at the site. Faster and easier, just a great product.
February 2nd, 2014
A No Brainer
Comment:Why I didn't buy this stand when I purchased my Dewalt miter saw I'll never know, but this is perfect in every way and should be cosidered essential.
January 14th, 2014
Great Miter Saw Stand
Comment:As ever, this DeWalt Saw Stand is great. Very pleased with it. Very sturdy. Holds my saw nice and tight. It is everything I expected it to be.
September 26th, 2013
Comment:Very sturdy, pretty easy to store, not too heavy to transport. Extremely happy with purchase.
July 24th, 2013
Good fit for my DW717 saw.
Comment:Sturdy, portable, and saw easily detaches from work stand. Purchase separately DW7231 additional tool mounts and remove your saw and add another power tool to the stand, no sweat! Paid additional $20.00 for the 43" stand. 69.5" stand (DWX723) was less expensive! I didn't need the extra length or weight in the longer model stand.
August 26th, 2012
Miter Saw Stand
Comment:This is an absolute must have with the Miter saw. It is flexible and complements the capability of the saw makes cutting even easier.
June 4th, 2012
Nice and Sturdy, Lowest Price
Comment:I set this up with my De-Walt DW715 Miter Saw and it works great. Nice and sturdy. The saw mounts easily. There is a longer one but with the extentions this one is just fine for my use. I am a homeowner and use the saw for gerneral carpentry projects.
May 20th, 2012
DWX724 Miter Saw Stand - Very Good Overall
Comment:Bought this miter saw stand for my small Craftsman miter saw.
Works very well with the exception of the mounting brackets. My saw has a bolt hole spacing of 7 inches which was too small for the DeWalt brackets. If you bolt the front and rear of the saw to the brackets, the rear bolt interfere with the quick release levers. Bolted the saw on by the front mounting holes only. Saw is so light, it really didnt make any difference with stability. Works great for what I needed.
8 Item(s)per page