The DeWALT DWX724 Features:
- Universal design works with all brands of miter saws
- Compact design allows easy transport and storage
- Lightweight aluminum construction (29.8 lbs.) allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite
- 40" beam extends to support up to 10 ft. of material and up to 500 lbs.
- Legs provide superior support and fold for easy storage
- Leg Lock Levers allow for fast and easy set up
- Extension Lock Levers allow for fast and secure locking of extensions
- Tool mounting brackets allow easy and scure mounting of miter saw to stand
- Work stops/supports can be repositioned quickly anywhere along the rail
- Non-marring feet on tool mount will not scratch material
- Note: Miter saw not included
- Tool Width: Extended 100"
- Tool Height: Extended 32"
- Tool Width - Folded 43"
- Tool Height - Folded 8"
- Tool Weight 29.8 lbs
- (1) Compact Miter Saw Stand
- (2) Convertible work supports/stops
- (2) Mounting brackets
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 1 Year Free Service Contract
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(3 Reviews)
3 Item(s)per page
August 27th, 2012
Miter Saw Stand
Comment:This is an absolute must have with the Miter saw. It is flexible and complements the capability of the saw makes cutting even easier.
June 5th, 2012
Nice and Sturdy, Lowest Price
Comment:I set this up with my De-Walt DW715 Miter Saw and it works great. Nice and sturdy. The saw mounts easily. There is a longer one but with the extentions this one is just fine for my use. I am a homeowner and use the saw for gerneral carpentry projects.
May 21st, 2012
DWX724 Miter Saw Stand - Very Good Overall
Comment:Bought this miter saw stand for my small Craftsman miter saw.
Works very well with the exception of the mounting brackets. My saw has a bolt hole spacing of 7 inches which was too small for the DeWalt brackets. If you bolt the front and rear of the saw to the brackets, the rear bolt interfere with the quick release levers. Bolted the saw on by the front mounting holes only. Saw is so light, it really didnt make any difference with stability. Works great for what I needed.
3 Item(s)per page