- Unique engine design generates power to bury nails in both standard framing lumber and engineered lumber with minimal recoil
- Minimized air consumption (20% less) and sufficent power to sink a 3 1/2'' x .131'' nail into engineered lumber
- Nail tray pulls out for easy nail loading and has easy push button for nail size adjustment
- Robust motor design that includes a piston catch to provide consistent maximum power in every shot
- Tool-free adjustable depth allows for quick and easy depth of drive setting
- An overmolded rubber handle allows for a comfortable and controlled operation of the tool
- The adjustable rafter hook allows the user to hang the tool on a rafter or belt while not in use.
- Steel wear guards provide improved Jobsite protection
- Trigger lock-off allows trigger to be disabled when not in use
What's in The Box
- Coil Framing nailer 1-1/2'' to 3 1/2''
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Specifications Nail Style Coil, Round Magazine Angle Wire collation, 15 degrees Nail Length Capacity 0.99 to0.131'' Nail Diameter Range 1-1/2 to 3-1/2'' Magazine Capacity 200-300 nails Engine Valve Type Moving cylinder Jam Clearing Tool Free Dry Fire Lockout N/A Integrated Rafter Hook Yes, Adjustable Depth Setting Yes,Tool-free Energy @ 100 psi 815 in/lbs Tool Length 12.75'' Tool Height 4.75
- Customer Reviews