The DeWALT DWHT70278 Features:
- Patented flush hardware allows smooth access from pouch
- 25% larger pivot bolt than leading competitors for longer tool life
- Internal locking mechanism with auto release
- Forged chrome molybdenum alloy is stronger than WISS cast steel snips (30% - 50% stronger) providing longer cutting life
- Gauge Cutting Capacity: 18 gauge cold rolled steel, 23 gauge stainless steel
- Blade Material: Forged Chrome Molybdenum Alloy
- Weight: 3.11lbs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(5 Reviews)
5 Item(s)per page
October 7th, 2013
Dewalt Delivers Again
Comment:I had never purchased dewalt hand tools but had been very happy with their power tools. I decided, what the heck, i'll give it a try. They work great. We are building a house and i am doing flashing and siding with them, along with cutting some semi-hardened wire. They have held up great. Would recommend to anyone!
August 3rd, 2013
Comment:I'm a builder. I just finished doing a house lot of flashings. These snips were super smooth and cut amazing. The flush hardware means that it never gets in the way. I have now retired my wiss snips as these just feel so much nicer.
December 11th, 2012
Comment:Easy to use with one hand and the flush hardware makes for really close cutting ability.
July 1st, 2012
Aviations snips are the best!!
Comment:I was curious about these well described tools from a company with a great reputation. I was not disappointed. What great tools!!! Every aspect is superior.
April 19th, 2012
great set of snips.
Comment:I am a HVAC Contractor and been in the trade for 30-years. Tha only snips I have used were either wiss or malco. These are by far better quality and the 3-piece set is sold at such a great low price.
5 Item(s)per page