The DeWALT DW5217 Features:
- ROCK CARBIDE? tip maximizes carbide surface contact for longer bit life.
- Four flute design cleans debris out for fast, efficient drilling.
- Three flats on shank eliminate bit slipping in chuck (except DW5232, DW5233, DW5237, DW5238).
- For use with electric or cordless hammerdrills.
- Used for drilling holes in brick, block, concrete, and masonry up to 1" diameter.
- Used by general contractors, electricians, mechanical contractors, among others for a wide variety of fastening applications such as commercial shutters, gutters, railings and duct work installation.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Customer Reviews