The DeWALT DCF680N1 8V Max Lithium-Ion cordless screwdriver features gyroscopic activated variable speed 0-430 rpm. Combined with the 2-position handle which can be rotated from a 90° pistol grip to a 180° inline driver configuration, and the built in clutch settings, this driver is the perfect tool for fastening into wood, plastic, and light-gauge metal. Simply twist the tool clockwise for clockwise / forward motion, or counterclockwise for counterclockwise / reverse motion. The harder and faster you turn, the faster the chuck spins.
- 3-light battery status gauge lets you know when it's time to recharge.
- The DCF680N1 offers precise speed control with a twist of your wrist. Offers 0-430 rpm for fastening into wood, plastic, and light-gauge metal.
- An 8V MAX* lithium ion battery provides heavy-duty rechargeable power. 10% lighter and 15% smaller than standard batteries.
- Lets you dial in the precise amount of torque you need for the job at hand.
- 360° VIEW
What's in The Box
- 8V MAX Lithium-Ion Gyroscopic Variable Speed Screwdriver - Includes 1 battery
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Voltage 8
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(1 Review)
1 Item(s)per page
September 14th, 2016
A drill so cool it's a party piece
Comment:Apart from the fact that this tool is quite good, it's really fun getting people to try it and watch them not know how to use it. Then blow their mind! All of my tools deal with junkyard use, so heavy sun, cold temps, snow, mud, dirt, et cetera. And it deals with it well. I really liked that it comes with a holder that sits atop it for two bits or suck. I keep a 1/4" and 3/8" drive adapter up there. Having a battery display is unbelievably useful. The lithium battery keeps its charge quite a long time if you don't use the tool for a while. The other two things the specs don't tell you are that the LED light on the front is a diffuser ring and really lights up the exact spot you're working on well. And that you can push a bit into the chuck without pulling the ring. It'll just snap in. Obviously, you gotta pull to unlock it to remove it.
1 Item(s)per page