- 3,700 RPM for fast rip cuts and cross cuts
- 6-1/2" carbide tipped blade for 2x cutting capacity at 90 degree and 45 degree
- High strength magnesium shoe and upper guard provides increased durability
- 0-50 degree bevel capacity provides additional capacity for a multitude of applications
- XRP li-ion extended run-time battery provides long run-time and battery life
What's in The Box
- 1 hour charger
- 18V XRP li-ion battery pack
- Carbide tipped blade
- Blade wrench
- Kit box
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Specifications Voltage 18 Volts No Load Speed 3,700 rpm Blade Diameter 6-1/2" Bevel Capacity 0-50 degree Arbor Size 5/8 " Depth Of Cut At 45 degrees 1- 5/8" Depth Of Cut At 90 degrees 2- 1/4"
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(6 Reviews)
6 Item(s)per page
December 31st, 2014
great bench grinder
Comment:This was a great investment upgrading my old 1/2 hp grinder to this 3/4 bench grinder.
November 5th, 2013
Good Grinder for the Money
Comment:I read on other reviews that they vibrate so much that their not useable. But for the price I figured I'd take that chance. It's performance was much better than the reviews I've read.
December 6th, 2012
Nice bench grinder
Comment:Nice grinder even has an outlet for exhaust system
November 13th, 2012
Comment:My manufacturing facility has three of these grinders in production thus far. They have run 8 hours straight everyday for the last 13 months without a problem. We will be using more of these in the future.
October 15th, 2012
Good sturdy gringder
Comment:Received in good order and it performs flawlessly. Plenty of power and the best grinder Ive owned so far. No more cheap junk. would be better with a light, but am rigging one up myself.
September 5th, 2012
Super bench grinder
Comment:Installed this grinder onto a cast iron pedistal was required to secure the stand onto a base since the grinder was so powerful.Impressed thus far.
6 Item(s)per page