- Rear pivot depth of cut adjustment allows your hand to remain behind the tool at all depth of cuts.
- 15.0 Amp, high-torque motor for increased productivity.
- 50° bevel capacity increases range of applications.
- Electric brake stops blade after use.
- Heavy-gauge, high-strength aluminum alloy base for increased durability on worksite.
- 100% ball and roller bearings extend life of tool.
- 1-1/2" edge distance from end of shoe to blade matches dimensional lumber thickness.
What's in The Box
- 8-1/4'' (210mm) Circular Saw w/ Rear Pivot Depth of Cut Adjustment
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Specifications Rear Pivot Yes Amps 15 Max Watts Out 2,075 W No Load Speed 5,800 rpm Spindle Lock Yes Electric Brake Yes Bevel Capacity 50°
- Customer Reviews