The DeWALT DWP849X Features:
- Powerful, 12.0 Amp, all ball-bearing construction for long life and performance for the most demanding applications
- Electronic module maintains specified speed under load delivering better finish results
- Conveniently located variable speed dial lets user set maximum speed from zero to 600/3500 rpm for different materials and applications
- Variable speed trigger allows user to control speed from 0 to dialed maximum setting
- Heat-treated, precision-cut steel gears for smooth operation
- Wool Ingestion Shields eliminates wool ingestion increasing tool life and reducing service costs
- Non Mar Rubber Gear Case Cover reduces surface imperfections and improves gripping suface
- Amps: 12.0Amps
- Max Watts Out: 1250W
- No Load Speed: 0-600 / 0-3,500rpm
- Spindle Thread: 5/8′-11
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Tool Length: 17.3′
- Tool Weight: 6.7lbs
Hook & Loop (Velcro) backing pad
- Bale and Straight Side Handle
DeWALT's Warranty Information:
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 1 Year Free Service Contract
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(10 Reviews)
October 9th, 2012
Comment:Cant complain. This thing is great. Also I received it in a timely matter and at a good price. Only problem was that I asked a rep if this thing came with the velcro backing pad and they said no. But when I received it, opened the box, the backing pad you see in the pictures is velcro.
October 8th, 2012
Comment:Great product, shipped quickly, excellant service.
September 30th, 2012
Comment:Only used 2 times for the truck and car, but so far so good. Dewalt is always a fine product. I would recommend this product.
September 22nd, 2012
Great buffer that will last for years.
Comment:Unit performs flawlessly and as specified by manufacturer. Durable and quiet buffer.
August 14th, 2012
Very Happy Customer
Comment:This was purchased for my son for his profession. It replaced an earlier version of the same buffer. He is very happy with the new one, especially the slow start.
August 12th, 2012
My first Polish.
Comment:This polisher/ rotary buffer is the first one I have ever used. I bought it because I wanted to get my 1993 Mazda Rx-7 looking good again. Even with it only being my first time, I was able to notice the power that this tool had. At the same time, it was easy to control that power using the pressure trigger that allowed for a slow start. This product feels extremely durable and will be able to last for several years. I would highly reccomend this product to anybody out there that is looking for a long lasting solution to keeping their cars paint in like new condition, or even for restoring it. Rated 5 stars!!
Also, the price of this product on this website is one of the best deals on the market!
July 4th, 2012
Comment:I am very pleased with my purchase .Its light weight and works great. wouls highly recommend this product
July 4th, 2012
very easy buffer to use
Comment:ive used buffers for over 50 years. I really appreciate the soft touch trigger that prevents me from alot of slinging. Didnt think i would like the new fangeled handle but i am getting to like it now. I usually take off the handles and hold the buffer by the head. Only thng i wish would happen is that it would loose i little weight after holding it for several hours.
May 29th, 2012
Dewalt variable polisher
Comment:Worth its weight in gold! Love it! Glad I didnt buy an orbital. Have use high speed only buffer in the past you needed to be even more careful. Please practice first. be very careful with plastic body parts, they heat up FAST! Would buy machine again and again, used it on a truck and a car so far. Wait! I forgot the thumb dial and soft start, with the variable trigger, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! control out the________.
May 14th, 2012
Comment:Got here on time , good costumer service everything was ok with the purchase , will definitely buy from them again.