The DEWALT DWA1789IR 7/8-Inch-1-1/8-Inch impact ready step drill bit that has the tip ground down to a different diameter than its base. The transition between the two forms an angled, countersink like bit. Step bits are extremely versitile drill bits and allow the user to custom size a hole in metal with one drill bit.
The DWA1789IR Features
- Titanium two flute spiral design provides longer life and better chip removal
- Split point tip increases speed
- Laser engraved numbers increases step visiblity
- 1/4′ hex shank
- Optimized for impact driver usage
- Works with rotary drills
- Diameters: 7/8, 1-1/8.
- Dimensions: 6 x 2.9 x 1.1 inches
- Impact Rated
- Shank Diameter: 1/4 Inch Hex
- Set includes (1) 7/8, 1-1/8 drill bits.
- Customer Reviews