The DW920K-2 Features:
- 80 in-lbs of maximum torque output provides for a superior power to weight ratio in a variety of fastening applications.
- Adjustable two-position handle allows for operation as both in-line and pistol-grip.
- Variable speed and reversing trigger switch provides 0-500 rpm for fastening and pre-drilling into wood, plastic, and light-gauge metal.
- Industrial quick-release hex-shank chuck allows for quick screwdriver bit change and prevents bit ''run out''.
- Electric brake provides increased productivity.
- 7.2V battery pack allows for longer run-time and charges in one hour.
- Heavy-duty metal hinge provides secure and sustained two-position lock.
- Voltage: 7.2 V
- No Load Speed: 0-500 rpm
- Max. Torque: 80 in-lbs
- Capacity (CRS): N/A ga.
- Shipping Weight: 7.00 lbs
- One hour charger
- (2) 7.2V compact batteries
- 2 screwdriver bits
- Heavy-duty kit box Shipping Weight: 7.00 lbs
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(5 Reviews)
5 Item(s)per page
February 25th, 2013
Comment:I had been in the market for a portable driver for awhile. But I needed one, that was versatile enough to be able to work on wood cabinets or computer cabinets. So I settled on the Dewalt 7.2 for portability, power, and price. It comes with a charger, two batteries and case for less than $100 dollars.
November 13th, 2012
Comment:I have owned one of these for 5 years. I recently dropped mine of a 6 ladder and broke the front off. No question about ordering another one. Does excellent job with cabionets or electrical instalations.
October 11th, 2012
excellent cordless screwdriver
Comment:Ive owned one for 10yrs. Purchased this again as a back up for those bigger jobs.
September 20th, 2012
Comment:Overall very good product. The only improvement needed is to combine Forward and Reverse controls into one rocker style button so you can reverse a screwdriver direction more easily.
May 2nd, 2012
Amazing product, great price!!
Comment:I actually already owned this drill. It is used on a daily basis for work and has held up really well. I bought a second because it was a better value to buy the set than to buy a replacement battery. Now I have one that can stay in my truck for outside calls and one that can stay in my shop.
5 Item(s)per page