- Powerful 5/8 HP induction motor for heavy-duty grinding operations.
- Industrial cast iron base and motor housing provide durability and prolong life.
- Motor runs at 3,450 rpm for high speed material removal.
- Precision-machined aluminum tool rests allow the user to accurately position work.
- Rear exhaust ports in wheel guards for smoother operation.
- 12-1/2'' distance between wheels for longer and larger grinding applications.
What's in The Box
- 36 grit wheel
- 60 grit wheel
- Eye shields
- Spark deflectors
- Tool rests
- Adjusting wrench
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Specifications Amps 4.0 AC Amps Horsepower 5/8 HP No Load Speed 3,450 rpm Wheel Diameter 6'' Spindle Diameter 1/2'' Adjustable Tool Resets Yes
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(5 Reviews)
5 Item(s)per page
July 26th, 2016
Good addition to the workbench
Comment:Looks and feels super. The bearings for the wheels have to be top grade because I have never seen a grinder keep spinning in neutral as this one
January 30th, 2014
Comment:no problems so far. everything seems to work as it's supposed to. the definate plus is that it's a lot quieter than I thought. I would've liked it to be a little easier to adjust the work surface angle though.
November 18th, 2012
Well made; looks like it will serve well for years to come.
Comment:Purchased this brand because of reputation and previous experience with other tools. It appears to be up to the standards that I expected.
November 2nd, 2012
Comment:Not that I grind alot, to me,its one of those tools that site most of the time....but when ya need it ,its there.... I installed a buffing wheel on the left...probaby git more use outta that as I put my big block ge bactogether with all the stainless trim to polish----
October 17th, 2012
Comment:This grinder is everything they say it is. The quality of the grinder and the operation of it is rated excellent in my book. Would highly recommend this to anyone.
5 Item(s)per page