Cut through metal pipes, rods, steel studs and sheet metal with DewaltMetal-Cutting blades. Engineered to cut all light-gauge ferrous metals, the blade has modified ATB (Alternate Top Bevel) tooth geometry for fast, burr-free cuts. Its titanium carbide teeth disperse heat quickly and produce smooth, precise cuts. And, each tooth is triple-foil brazed to absorb stress and reduce chipping.
- Specially formulated titanium carbide teeth for long life in metal cutting
- Modified alternate top grind for clean, smooth cuts
- Thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting action
- High-backed shoulder for increased strength behind each tip
- Better carbide for longer life and less chipping of teeth (important information when they need to replace blade).
- Blade is laser etched and color coded by material. User can see important information when they need to replace blade
- Strengthens Plate and Eliminates Run Out while extending life
What's in The Box
- 6-3/4" 40-Tooth Carbide-Tipped Ferrous Metal Cutting Blade
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Money Back Guaranteed