The DWS520CK Features:
- Zero-Clearance Anti-Splinter Edges - Edges indicate actual cut location. Provides splinter free cuts.
- Dual Edge Track System - Provides perfectly straight cuts. Dual edge design works in both directions.
- Straight Plunge Mechanism - Non-pivoting, parallel-ink mechanism for optimal ergonmics.
- Continuous Anti-Kickback - Brevents kickback when engaged.
- Hi-Power Motor - 12A, 1,300 Watts effortlessly cuts hard wood up to 2-1/8′.
- Flat Blade Guard - Low profile blade guard allows saw to be used in confined spaces.
- Dust Management - Universal 1-1/4′ dust port gives a 90% dust extraction capability. Compatible with the DeWALT dust management system.
- Power Input: 1300 Watts
- Power Output: 690 Watts
- No Load Speed: 1750-4000 RPM
- Blade Diameter: 165 mm
- Blade Bore: 20 mm
- Bevel Capacity: 47 degrees
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 90 degrees: 59 mm
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 90 degrees (with guide rails): 55 mm
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 degrees: 44 mm
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 degrees (with guide rails): 40 mm
- Length: 12.38
- Width: 18.06
- Height: 12.13
- 6-1/2′ 48 Tooth Precision Ground Blade (20mm arbor)
- 59′ and 102′ Track
- Heavy-Duty Kit Box
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(3 Reviews)
3 Item(s)per page
August 14th, 2015
Comment:This was a fantastic addition to my shop, allowes you to breakdown sheet goods anywhere, trim doors or cabinets. The ability to cut on both sides of the track can be a benefit but it does make the track heavier and wider than competitors. The saw did run perfectly on makita track. Only improvements I would like to see is depth scale marked better and an improved storage case. Overall you can't go wrong with this saw.
June 19th, 2015
Comment:i used a DeWalt track saw about 3 years ago and I had to have one. I made due with a homemade guide for years, then I saw Factory Authorized Outlet had a great price and I got one. I like the reversible track and the saw itself is typical DeWalt high quality. The accessories are a bit cheaper than the competition, so in the long run the DeWalt will cost less. It is amazing how easy it is to make cuts in panels and plywood, if you keep the rubber gasket on the bottom of the track clean, you just measure and place the track on the panel and cut. I haven't needed the accessory clamps yet.
September 1st, 2012
Comment:what a product to my line up of tools. Ideal for cutting plywood. You still need a table saw for ripping 1x stock though or smaller pieces. Straight 45 degree rips with no tear out.
3 Item(s)per page