The DAP14050 Features:
- DeWALT polyurethane air hose weighs up to 50% less than traditional rubber air hose, allowing users to work faster and more efficiently.
- DeWALT polyurethane air hose maintains flexibility in extreme climates (-40 to 165 degrees Fahrenheit), allowing users to easily coil and uncoil their hose while at the same time avoiding excessive air hose kinking.
- DeWALT® polyurethane air hose is built with reinforced braided polyurethane, providing users with best in-class jobsite durability
- DeWALT polyurethane air hose is built to withstand a working pressure of 200 PSI, allowing users to operate most pneumatic nailers, staplers, and air tools.
- DeWALT polyurethane air hose is built with a “non-marring” outer surface allowing users to avoid scuffing up finished surfaces.
- DeWALT® polyurethane air hose features a four-step, quick-fix process, allowing users to easily repair a punctured hose, avoiding the need to replace the entire hose due to a single puncture
- Framing, roofing, and interior/exterior trim
- Operating air tools for woodworking or automotive applications
- Customer Reviews