The DeWALT DW5205 Features:
- ROCK CARBIDE tip maximizes carbide surface contact for longer bit life.
- Four flute design cleans debris out for fast, efficient drilling.
- Three flats on shank eliminate bit slipping in chuck.
- For use with electric or cordless hammerdrills.
- Used for drilling holes in brick, block, concrete, and masonry up to 1" diameter.
- Used by electricians, mechanical contractors, and general contractors for fastening applications such as conduit, pipe, duct work, etc.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Customer Reviews