The DeWALT DW5446B10 Features:
- ROCK CARBIDE tip maximizes carbide surface contact for longer bit life.
- Four flute design cleans debris out for fast, efficient drilling.
- Bulk packs of 25 available for the most common sizes.
- For use with electric or cordless rotary hammers.
- Used for drilling holes in poured concrete and other masonry up to 1-1/8" diameter.
- Used by mechanical contractors for drop-in anchors to hold threaded rod for water & waste lines, cable tray, HVAC ducts, etc.
- Used by concrete contractors for spike and nail-in anchors for concrete forms.
- Used by glaziers for spike anchors to hold window and door frames.
- Customer Reviews