The DEWALT 32-1/2 in. x 60 in. Yellow Metal Rolling Mitre Saw Stand features a durable tubular steel construction that supports up to 300 lbs. or materials up to 8 ft. in size, simplifying tool carriage. Its vertical storage capability and rubber grip wheels make it great for jobsite transport and storage.The DeWALT DWX726 Features:
- Durable tubular steel construction supports up to 300 lbs.
- Supports materials up to 8 ft. in size
- Rubber grip wheels for easy portability between venues
- Adjustable mounting rails adapt to most mitre saws and portable thickness planers for convenience
- 3-position pneumatic-assisted raising and lowering
- Vertical storage capability helps conserve storage space
- One-time assembly
- Rolling Miter saw stand (Miter saw is not included)
- Assembled Depth (in.) : 25 in
- Assembled Height (in.) : 32.5 in
- Assembled Width (in.) : 60 in
- Color Family : Yellow
- Depth (in) : 38.1 in
- Height (in) : 9.67 in
- Item Package Type : No Package
- Item Weight : 67 lb
- Material : Metal
- Power Tool Accessory Type : Other Accessory
- Power Tool Product Type : Power Tool Accessory
- Product Depth (in.) : 25
- Product Height (in.) : 32.5
- Product Weight (lb.) : 67
- Product Width (in.) : 60
- Width (in) : 21 in
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(7 Reviews)
7 Item(s)per page
July 18th, 2014
Rolling mitre saw stand
Comment:Well built and easy to use.Takes up very little space. Needs the instruction book to be re-written to make it easier to put together and number or letter the bags of bolts and so you know where to use them. The drawings are very poor. Other then the instruction book I feel this is a very good buy.
July 10th, 2014
Comment:Awesome, should have bought this years ago. Fairly simple to put together, follow directions!! Sturdy, big wheels, moves easily.
January 19th, 2014
It's a Beast!!!
Comment:Honestly, the best saw stand on the market. Mounted 12" Dewalt sliding compound mitre saw on it, no problem. It's a heavy, but heavy duty combo!
December 27th, 2013
Great saw stand
Comment:Great saw stand!!!! Very easy to move from one job site to the next.
September 17th, 2013
superb design all purpose support-stand
Comment:A very stable support for my Dewalt 780 miter saw---I can find no fault with this stand--it is excellently constructed and heavy duty
June 28th, 2013
Comment:Absolutely the best stand on the market hands down! Easy to raise, lower and transport. Also have the contractors table saw with rolling stand! Sweet!
May 21st, 2013
Wish I had bought this first
Comment:I have a DWX723 type stand and a Hitachi 12RSH saw. Saw is impossible to mount on this type stand not to mention moving it. The DWX726 solved both problems. Saw mounted without plywood since all 3 mounting holes are out of alignment but fit nicely on this stand plus it is wider and more stable, Seems to be a little low but Should be okay once I get used to it. Would get one for planer but it is on the old stand now sideways so material holders are useless. The saw and planer both weigh about 75 lbs so it is a lifting problem to move and mount them. No Problem with DWX726!
7 Item(s)per page