The DeWalt D55040 Quadraport Four -Port Line Splitter allows up to four air tools to be run off of one air compressor at the same time, allowing for multiple tasks to be completed at the same time. The D55040 Quadraport can operate at two different PSI settings, further adding to the versatility of this line splitter.
The D55040 Features:
- Factory tested to ensure leak-free operation
- Four universal quick connect couplers for easy usage
- Liquid-filled gauge for durability and more accurate reading on the job site
- High-flow regulator for increased performance
- Quadraport can operate at two different PSI settings at the same time for a wider variety of applications, allowing crews to run tools off of two different settings on one compress
- 3/8-inch diameter inlet fitting allows higher air flow and reduces PSI drop when used with 1/2-inch diameter hose
- Robust carry handle for added protection
- Hang holes for convenient, secure remote positioning
- Supports four framers, roofers, trim, flooring or automotive users
- In: 3/8'' Out: 1/4''
- Tool length: 12.5''
- Tool width: 7.0''
- Tool height: 4.0''
- Tool weight: 4 lbs
- DeWalt D55040 Quadraport Four-Port Line Splitter for Compressors