The DC823B (Bare Tool Only) Features:
- Frameless motor for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and weight allow access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue
- 1,500 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- 0-2,400 rpm/0-2,700 ipm for faster application speed
- Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability
- Textured anti-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort
- Durable magnesium gear case and all metal transmission for extended durability
- Heavy-duty impacting mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback
- Voltage: 18V
- Drive Size: 3/8" square with hog ring retention in
- No Load Speed: 0-2,400 rpm
- Impacts/Min: 0-2,700 ipm
- Max. Torque: 1,500 in-lbs
- Max. Torque: 125 ft-lbs
- Tool Length: 5-3/4"
- Bare Tool Only
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(6 Reviews)
6 Item(s)per page
December 12th, 2012
great impact driver,really saves time
Comment:I use this tool in my garage on my hotrod. It saves alot time with fastners and also the removal of stuck fastners.
September 23rd, 2012
good little impact
Comment:works very well better than I thought it would. Seems to have a lot of power and the battery life is great
July 9th, 2012
Comment:I am a retired shop teacher who has used tools all my life.I have both electric and air Impact Wrenches and find this cordless to be unstoppable. It is lightweight feels great when handling. Great Tool !!
July 3rd, 2012
Comment:Great tool at a great price.
May 1st, 2012
Perfect addition to the garage
Comment:I have a full set of DeWalt 18V tools and added this impact wrench recently to replace my pneumatic impact. Compact, light weight with good torque and much more convenient than the pneumatic units - don't know what took me so long to make the change. Very happy with the product.
March 21st, 2012
Comment:It has plenty of torque and the battery lasts a long time. All the guys at work with Snapon's say thay may change!!
6 Item(s)per page