The DeWALT DW5364B25 Features:
- ROCK CARBIDE tip maximizes carbide surface contact for longer bit life.
- U-Flute cleans debris out for fast, efficient drilling.
- Hex shank interlocks with drive sleeve, allowing for quick change from drilling to driving.
- Bulk packs of 25 available for the most common sizes.
- For use with electric or cordless rotary hammers.
- Used for quick and easy installation of concrete screws without switching tools or bits.
- Used by electricians for fastening conduit and electrical boxes.
- Used by glaziers to install window and door frames.
- Used by framers to install sill plates.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Customer Reviews