The DeWALT DCGG571M1 Cordless Grease Gun is designed with a powerful motor that delivers 10,000 max psi to power through clogged grease fittings. The High-volume pump pushes up to 5.0 oz/min high-flow applications. A variable speed trigger offers precise control of the grease flow and the 42" extra-long and flexible hose is designed for reaching hard to access grease fittings. It has an innovative pump filter screen prevents dirt and contamination from clogging the pump mechanism and bright LED light assists in locating hard to see grease fittings in low-light situations.
- Up To 12 Cartridges Per Charge With A Single DeWALT 20-Volt Max Battery (4.0 Ah)
- XR Li-Ion Batteries With Fuel Gauge Provide 33% More Capacity
- Variable Speed Trigger Offers Precise Control Of The Grease Flow
- 42" Extra-Long And Flexible Hose Designed For Reaching Hard To Access Grease Fittings
- Innovative Pump Filter Screen Prevents Dirt And Contamination From Clogging The Pump Mechanism
- Air-Bleeder Valve Assists In Pump Priming After Cartridge Changes
- Integrated No-Mar Foot Design Allows Operators To Rest The Tool On Flat Surfaces
- Bright LED Light Assists In Locating Hard To See Grease Fittings In Low-Light Situations
What's in The Box
- (1) DCGG571 DeWALT 20V MAX Cordless Grease Gun
- (1) DCB204 20V MAX* XR Premium Li-Ion Battery (4.0 Ah)
- (1) Fast Charger
- (1) Shoulder Strap
- (1) Kit Box
- Owner’s Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guaranteed
Specifications Voltage: 20V MAX Brushless: Yes
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(9 Reviews)
9 Item(s)per page
October 16th, 2015
Comment:I've had this gun for two years. It's pumped hundreds of tubes grease through it and still going. I like this gun so much I bought a second one, an extra motor and switch. The inlet screen and thumbscrew bleeder are great Durable and easy to use.
January 6th, 2015
Comment:The gun work very good.
September 30th, 2014
DeWALT grease gun
Comment:I have completely worn out 2 Lincoln guns over the years, no complaints they were great guns, went with DeWALT this time because of all my other 20 volt tools, it made sense. So far an excellent grease gun, very long battery run time. My experience, if it is built by DeWALT it is a quality product and l expect no less here.
September 18th, 2014
best grease gun ever
Comment:always used a hand pump grease guns and have been wanting an electric one for a long time. way better than the lincoln and i can share batteries with my drill and impact. works awesome and fast. air bleeds easy. never have to bleed air in the middle of a tube. led light is very handy. it did come with a defective battery. i called dewalt, they sent me a new 1 at no charge. i highly recommend this to anyone who does a lot of greasing
July 15th, 2014
Dewalt grease gun
Comment:Very handy grease gun to keep up equipment. It is a time savings and great product. Another Dewalt must have
June 11th, 2014
One of the best I've ever had
Comment:First, I had manual grease gun- it killed my hands pumping it. Second, I had pneumatic gun- I had problems to started it, plus you have to keep pressing trigger to make grease coming. Third, I bought DeWalt cordless grease gun, you squeeze trigger once and it keeps coming until you let go, very easy to use pressure release valve to let air out. Excellent tool.
May 22nd, 2014
What a beautiful Father's gift.
Comment:Exactly what I needed to add to my dewalt collection of tools. Thanks a million. Works great!!
April 11th, 2014
Best Grease Gun Built!
Comment:Work and pump with more pressure than Lincoln grease gun. Easer change in grease tube and also plus with the LED LIGHT. Would recommend to everybody! Great product!!!!
February 22nd, 2014
Great grease gun
Comment:Very nice, easy to use gun. Bought two of them and will be buying more for my equipment operators.
9 Item(s)per page