DEWALT delivers outstanding performance with the launch of the world's first gas-free, dual-speed, cordless framing nailer. The new DCN692 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Framing Nailer joins DEWALT's line of 20V MAX cordless power tools with extended runtime (XR) technology and provides a gas-free option for users eliminating the need for costly gas canisters. The DCN692 requires minimal maintenance, and works in cold weather where gas cartridges fail. The framing nailer requires no user.
- Brushless Motor And Engine Design Provides Enough Power To Drive 3 1/2" Nails
- Sequential Operating Mode Allows For Precision Placement And Bump Operating Mode Provides The User With Production Speed
- Dual Speeds Optimizes Motor For Different Nail Lenghts
- Easy Access To The Nosepiece For The Removal Of Jammed Nails
- Trigger Lock-Off Allows Trigger To Be Disabled When Tool Is Not In Use
- Stall Release Lever Quickly Resets Driver Blade
- Top Cap Is Impact Resistant And Easy To Remove For Troubleshooting
- Accepts 30-34 Degree Paper Tape Nails. Clipped Head And OffSet Full Round Head
What's in The Box
- (1) DCN692 20V MAX* XR Brushless Dual Speed Nailer
- (1) DCB101 Charger
- (1) DCB204 20V MAX* XR Premium Li-Ion Battery (4.0 Ah)
- (1) No-Mar Tip
- Owner’s Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guaranteed
Specifications Voltage 20 Nailer Operating Mode Bump/Sequential Front Handle Style Contoured / Overmold Nail Diameter .113 - .131gauge Magazine Angle 33° Nail Length Capacity 2" - 3-1/2"" Magazine Capacity 55nails Magazine Loading Lock and Load Integrated Belt Hook Yes Jam Clearing Yes Tool Height 13.75" Tool Width 4.7" Tool Length 16" Tool Weight 9.1lbs
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(3 Reviews)
3 Item(s)per page
March 26th, 2015
Comment:All I can say is wonderful.
January 13th, 2015
Great when you don't want to bring in everything
Comment:To be Fair it is not a stick build framing nailer. it will not compete with you existing compressor driven framing nailer for speed. What is does it does superbly. it is great for remodeling projects and quick fixes. the nailer functions as it should. no jams no 1/2 driven nails. the first project i used it on a 2 bathroom remodel which required new joists and subflooring... worked great. love the tools and battery life on the 20v. much better than the 18v dewalt and ridgid.
May 10th, 2014
Great service and product
Comment:I bought the framing nailer DCN692M1 from you all and the product works great, fast and efficient. I just love it. I love the idea that its 20 volts the latest and its cordless. Your service was quick.... Just a great product love it. My husband got a new toy, he said that I made his life easier.
3 Item(s)per page