- Voltage: 20V MAX*
- Nominal Voltage: 18V
- No Load Speed: 6,500rpm
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Spindle Thread: 5/8"
- Use Wheels rpm Above: 10,000rpm
- Tool Weight : 6.5lbs
- Battery Type: Li-Ion
- Voltage: 20v MAX*
- Nominal Voltage: 18V
- Capacity: 4.0 Ah
- Weight: 1.52 lbs.
- Charge Time (approx.): 70 mins.
- (1) DCG412 Cut-Off Tool
- (2) DCB204: 20V MAX* XR Premium Li-Ion Battery (4.0 Ah)
- (1) Fast Charger
- (1) Spanner Wrench
- (1) Type 1 (Cutting) Guard
- (1) 2-Position Side Handle
- (1) Contractor Bag
GET MORE DONE! - All New XR Battery
Professionals need a battery for their power tools that can work as long as they do on the job site! The new XR™ Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge offer best in class runtime and improved cold weather performance, and are fully compatible with all 20V MAX* tools. DEWALT's Premium XR™ Lithium Ion batteries pack maximum runtime in a lightweight design. Touting a 3-LED Fuel Gauge System, the batteries allow immediate feedback on the state of charge. Furthermore, there is no memory effect and virtually no self-discharge, resulting in less downtime. Overall, XR™ Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over the standard packs.Features:
FUEL GAUGE BATTERY PACKS
- 6,500 RPM motor provides high-power for cutting and grinding applications.
- Quick-Change Wheel Release allows for tool free wheel changes without the need for a wrench.
- Tool free guard allows for quick, easy guard adjustments/positioning.
- 2-finger trigger switch (w/ lock-off button) allows for convenient activation and easier gripping.
- 2-position side handle offers greater control, comfort & versatility.
- Battery fuel gauge indicator with three LED lights provides end users with guidance about the level of battery run-time available in the pack.
The DEWALT Impact Driver features Fuel Gauge Battery Packs. The batteries have three green LED lights that indicate charge level. A recessed push button design allows for durability and ease of use. By pushing this button, you will be able to check the amount of charge left in the battery before and after an application. 3 lights indicate a 100%-51% charge, two lights indicate a 50% to 26% charge, and one light indicates the pack is approximately 25% charged or less. These fuel gauge packs are fully interchangeable with existing 20V MAX* tools.
- Customer Reviews