Ideal for electricians, mechanical or HVAC contractors and other professional metal workers, the DCS373B has a cutting depth of 1 11/16 inches, allowing for quick, clean cuts in ferrous materials such as uni-strut, threaded rod, conduit, cold rolled pipe, metal plate and pan decking, in one pass.
With a motor that delivers 460 Max Watts Out (MWO) and 3,700 revolutions per minute (RPM), the new DCS373B offers the power and speed required to make demanding cuts with ease. The blade that accompanies this tool, the 5 1/2-inch, 30T carbide tipped metal cutting blade, quickly and cleanly cuts a variety of metallic construction materials.
For increased visibility on the jobsite, the DCS373B includes a bright LED light with a 20-second delay and DEWALT's proprietary Multi-Coated SIGHT-LINE™ window that provides maximum abrasion resistance for a clear view of the cut.
- Powerful 460 MWO, 3700 rpm motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- 5-1/2" 30T carbide tipped metal cutting blade quickly and cleanly cuts a variety of metallic construction materials
- Bright LED Light with 20 second delay after trigger release provides enhanced visibility of material and cut line.
- SIGHT-LINE™ Window provides for a clear view of the material
- High strength steel shoe Offers durability and resistance against chip build up
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control
- One (1) DCS373 20V MAX* Metal Cutting Circular Saw
- Nominal Voltage: 18V
- Customer Reviews