20V Cordless Max Lithium-Ion Hammer Drill - DCD985
- A heavy-duty 1/2-in metal ratcheting chuck with carbide inserts provides superior bit-gripping strength
- All-metal transmission allows users to select the appropriate speed for the job at hand 20V Cordless Max Lithium-Ion Reciprocating Saw - DCS380
- 4-Position Blade Clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility with tool free blade changes.
- Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth of cut control
- Double oil sealed shaft resists contamination and increases durability 20V Cordless Max Lithium Ion 1/4" Impact Driver - DCF885
- Three (3) LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release, provide visibility without shadows
- Compact (5.55" front to back) design fits into tight areas 20V Cordless Max 6-1/2" Lithium-Ion Circular Saw - DCS391
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control
- Powerful 460 MWO, 3,700 RPM motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- 0°-50° bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- 6-1/2" carbide tipped blade for cutting 2x material at 90° and 45° and more cuts per charge 20V Cordless Max Lithium-Ion LED Work Light - DCL040
- Bright LED output - 110 Lumens
- Head rotates 120°
- Integral hook for hands free use in multiple placements
- Low heat output compared to Xenon lights
What's in The Box
- DCD985 1/2" Hammerdrill
- DCS380 Reciprocating Saw
- DCF885 1/4" Impact Driver
- DCS391 6 1/2" Circular Saw
- DCL040 LED Work Light
- (2) 20V MAX* Lithium Ion 3.0 Ah Battery Packs
- Fast Charger
- 360° Side Handle
- Belt Hook
- Carbide Tipped Blade
- Contractor Bag
- Owner’s Manual
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- 1 Year Free Service Contract
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Specifications Brand Dewalt 20V Cordless Max Lithium-Ion Hammer Drill - DCD985 Voltage 20V MAX* Nominal Voltage 18V Max Power 535UWO # of Speed Settings 3 Max rpm 0-575/0-1,350/0-2,000 Max BPM 0-9,775/0-22,950/0-34,000 Clutch Settings 22 Chuck Size 1/2" Chuck Type Metal, ratcheting 20V Cordless Max Lithium-Ion Reciprocating Saw - DCS380 Voltage 20V MAX* Nominal Voltage 18V Keyless Blade Clamp Yes Strokes/Min 0-3000spm Stroke Length 1-1/8" Electric Brake Yes 20V Cordless Max Lithium Ion 1/4" Impact Driver - DCF885 Voltage 20V MAX* Nominal Voltage 18V Drive Size 1/4in No Load Speed 0 - 2,800rpm Impacts/Min 0 - 3,200ipm Max Torque 1400in-lbs Max Torque 117ft-lbs Tool Length 5.55" 20V Cordless Max 6-1/2" Lithium-Ion Circular Saw - DCS391 Voltage 20V MAX* Nominal Voltage 18V No Load Speed 3700rpm Blade Diameter 6-1/2" Bevel Capacity 50° Arbor Size 5/8" Depth of Cut at 45° 1-5/8" Depth of Cut at 90° 2-1/4" Tool Weight 7.0lbs 20V Cordless Max Lithium-Ion LED Work Light - DCL040 Voltage 20V MAX* Nominal Voltage 18V Bulb LED Run-Time 11hrs Tool Weight 1.0lbs Shipping Weight 1.0lbs
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(8 Reviews)
8 Item(s)per page
December 15th, 2015
Comment:Changed from Makita 18v, and happy I did. Tools are lighter and less cumbersome. Very pleased with the performance of all five tools!
September 11th, 2014
Comment:outstanding quality and exceptional shipping
September 10th, 2013
Absolutely love this set
Comment:This set has everything you need. I have been using it about a month and have not found anything not to like.
June 28th, 2013
Home Handyman Very Please
Comment:I'm a home handyman who sometimes gets involved in large projects (eg. pole shed) and I have a remote cabin where corded tools can be a problem due to lack of readily available power.
I really enjoyed shopping on and ordering from Factory Direct. The reviews were helpful and the product discriptions were thorough. I ordered my 5 piece 20v DeWalt kit on Saturday and got it the following Friday. Not super speedy but package and tools were in perfect shape and batteries came charged so still happy.
The tool bag is serviceable but a bit unsettling to have these tools rattling around and against each other. A bag with more rigid sides and pockets (which sag) would have been desirable along with some way to compartmentalize the tools. It is roomy enough though to hold a sizable Plano plastic organizer I use to hold all of my reciprocating blades, driver and drill accessories and bits and saw blades.
The tools themselves are terrific. I put the tools to work immediately. The hammer drill did not have any significant chuck wobble that I'd read about in quite a few reviews, though the weight is something I'll have to get used to. I upgraded from the DeWalt 12v so no surprise there. The reciprocating saw was put to work thinning out some gnarly lilac bushes. The power was great and no cord was wonderful. It's much lighter than the DeWalt corded model and has the same 4 position chuck. The impact driver hasn't gotten used much yet. To be honest, I have a Bosch model and really like that much better for driving smaller screws (up to 3 1/2 "). The ergonimics are much more comfortable, the power is adequate, it's much smaller without the big 20v battery that the DeWalt has. The quality isn't the same- the Bosch clutch is already slipping- and I am sure the DeWalt will be much more useful for the larger screws and bolts.
For me the star of the set was the circular saw. I hadn't even seen the cordless model before I received this one and my first impression was it was kinda whimpy and maybe I should have done a little more research. But my impressions changed immediately upon using it. I started light by cutting up some 1/4 inch treated lattice to size. It's terrific because it has plenty of power but isn't torquey or over powering like a corded model so you can really focus on the accuracy of the cut. Also, the motor is on the right side so you get a great view of the blade on the line. I've read some guys don't like this because it does tend to throw some sawdust in your face, but I just used it all weekend up at the cabin cutting cedar and plywood and cannot list that as a significant complaint. At the cabin I used it to cut 3/4" cdx plywood (with a blade I bought) and same deal. Plenty of power, never bogged down once, accurate cuts. Really a pleasure to use.
A shout out to the reviewers who warned about this similar set at Lowes and other retailers being offered about $50 bucks cheaper (currently around $549). As they mentioned, those tools are similar but not the same. For instance the circular saw has a stamped shoe, not the cast this set has. Spend the extra money.
I really love having all the tools together as it never fails- by the time my job is done I've made several trips back to the house to get a tool I didn't think I'd need. This set came with two batteries and I'll probably pick up a third so I have one charged at all times. Swapping out the one battery between tools while the other charged was a bit more annoying than I thought it would be.
Very happy and can't wait to pu the stuff to work again.
October 25th, 2012
Comment:This is an awesome combo kit. It even comes with the fuel-gauge versions of the 20-Max Lithium-Ion battery, which is a nice bonus Ive always wished for a fuel gauge ever since I saw it on the Kobalts/Makitas batteries. Every tool in this DeWalt kit works great, and theyre the premium versions of the other 5-tool, so this premium kit comes with a better reciprocating saw multi-angle blade insert and better circular saw, etc. This was my first Dealt tool purchase, and the quality is awesome only based on the few weeks that ive been using each tool so far.
October 13th, 2012
Comment:DeWalt speaks for itself. Every item in the 5 pack worked perfectly and up to expectations.
October 12th, 2012
Excellent Combination Kit
Comment:Perfect start up kit at an exceptionally good price
October 9th, 2012
Comment:the diamond standard for any contractor
8 Item(s)per page