If you love your impact wrench but hate kickbacks, you're in for a treat. DeWalt's DCF883B is one of the most powerful and efficient impact wrenches on the market and its heavy-duty impact mechanism allows for it to supply 300 ft-lbs of torque, 1,650 RPM, and 2,600 IPM without painful kickbacks. This 3/8" Lithium Ion Impact Wrench has a hog ring, which is great if you need to make frequent bit changes and you want them done quickly. Darkness will no longer be an obstacle when you work, thanks to the built-in LED light. This item is the bare tool, batteries and a charger are not included. Like all of their tools, this impact wrench from DeWalt is Guaranteed Tough.
The DeWALT's DCF883B Features:
- Compact (5.70" front to back), lightweight (3.4 lbs) design fits into tight areas
- Three (3) LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release, provide visibility without shadows
- Hog ring anvil to easily change sockets
- Textured anti-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort and control
- Voltage: 20V MAX*
- Nominal Voltage: 18V
- Drive Size: 3/8" Hog Ring Anvilin
- No Load Speed: 0-2,300rpm
- Impacts/Min: 0-2,700ipm
- Max Torque: 1,560in-lbs
- Max Torque: 130ft-lbs
- Tool Weight: 2.2lbs
- Tool Length: 5.70"
- Shipping Weight: 2.5lbs
- Tool only (batteries and charger sold separately)
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- 1 Year Free Service Contract
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(1 Review)
1 Item(s)per page
June 7th, 2014
Best Impact Wrench out there period.
Comment:I have tried others and bought a Dewalt drill and impact driver with the smaller 1.5 batteries. Then i saw this bare tool and bought it. Tried it on lug nuts with the smaller batteries and i was amazed. I had a Prelude that i bought that had sat for a long time and the lugs looked rusted. The impact driver took the lugs right off, no hesitation. I just bought 2 more batteries also. The 20V XR 4.0 AMP and now this thing feels supercharged. I can't wait to start pulling the engine on this car. Great job Dewalt.
1 Item(s)per page