- Voltage: 20V MAX*
- Max Watts Out: 460W
- Length of Stroke: 1.125"
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Cutting Depth @90°:2-1/4"
- Cutting Depth @45°:1-5/8"
- No load RPM: 3,700
- Tool Weight: 8.0lbs
- Battery Type: Li-Ion
- Voltage: 20
- Capacity: 4.0 Ah
- Weight: 1.34 lbs.
- Charge Time (approx.): 70 mins.
- DCS391M1 20V Max Lithium-Ion Cordless 6-1/2-Inch Circular Saw
- 20V Max* XR Compact Li-Ion Battery (4.0Ah)
- 6-1/2-inch carbide-tipped blade
- Fast Charger
- Heavy duty carrying case
GET MORE DONE! - All New XR Battery
Professionals need a battery for their power tools that can work as long as they do on the job site! The new XR™ Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge offer best in class runtime and improved cold weather performance, and are fully compatible with all 20V MAX* tools. DEWALT's Premium XR™ Lithium Ion batteries pack maximum runtime in a lightweight design. Touting a 3-LED Fuel Gauge System, the batteries allow immediate feedback on the state of charge. Furthermore, there is no memory effect and virtually no self-discharge, resulting in less downtime. Overall, XR™ Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over the standard packs.Features:
FUEL GAUGE BATTERY PACKSThe DEWALT Impact Driver features Fuel Gauge Battery Packs. The batteries have three green LED lights that indicate charge level. A recessed push button design allows for durability and ease of use. By pushing this button, you will be able to check the amount of charge left in the battery before and after an application. 3 lights indicate a 100%-51% charge, two lights indicate a 50% to 26% charge, and one light indicates the pack is approximately 25% charged or less. These fuel gauge packs are fully interchangeable with existing 20V MAX* tools.
- Powerful 460 MWO, 3700 RPM motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control
- 0-50 degree bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(2 Reviews)
2 Item(s)per page
December 19th, 2013
Comment:Had a ryobi lithium last half the time as this saw awesome piece
December 8th, 2013
Comment:HAVE NOT USED BUT TWICE= LOVE IT. GOT QUICK SHIPPING AND DELIVERLY. VERY SATISFIED.
2 Item(s)per page