- Voltage: 20V MAX*
- Length of Stroke: 1.125"
- 4-position Blade Clamp
- Pivoting adjustable shoe
- Strokes Per Minute: 0-3,000
- Tool Weight: 7.4lbs
- Battery Type: Li-Ion
- Voltage: 20
- Capacity: 4.0 Ah
- Weight: 1.34 lbs.
- Charge Time (approx.): 70 mins.
- DCS380M1 Reciprocating Saw
- 20V Max* XR Compact Li-Ion Battery (4.0Ah)
- Fast Charger
- Heavy duty carrying case
GET MORE DONE! - All New XR Battery
Professionals need a battery for their power tools that can work as long as they do on the job site! The new XR™ Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge offer best in class runtime and improved cold weather performance, and are fully compatible with all 20V MAX* tools. DEWALT's Premium XR™ Lithium Ion batteries pack maximum runtime in a lightweight design. Touting a 3-LED Fuel Gauge System, the batteries allow immediate feedback on the state of charge. Furthermore, there is no memory effect and virtually no self-discharge, resulting in less downtime. Overall, XR™ Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over the standard packs.Features:
FUEL GAUGE BATTERY PACKSThe DEWALT Impact Driver features Fuel Gauge Battery Packs. The batteries have three green LED lights that indicate charge level. A recessed push button design allows for durability and ease of use. By pushing this button, you will be able to check the amount of charge left in the battery before and after an application. 3 lights indicate a 100%-51% charge, two lights indicate a 50% to 26% charge, and one light indicates the pack is approximately 25% charged or less. These fuel gauge packs are fully interchangeable with existing 20V MAX* tools.
- 1-1/8 in. stroke length delivers a fast cutting speed
- Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth of cut control
- Rubber over molded comfort grip delivers optimal comfort and control
- Double oil sealed shaft resists contamination and increases durability
- Customer Reviews