The DeWALT DCK655X features 6 Heavy Duty tools to take on any project ranging from construction, remodeling, home repair, home projects and much more! DeWALT has always had the toughest tools to help you get your job done. With this DeWALT DCK655X 18 Volt XRP Cordless 6 piece Tool Combo kit, you can make sure that the toughest jobs are done correctly.
DCD950 XRP 1/2" 18V hammerdrill/drill/driver
- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the tool to task for fastest application speed and improved run time
- Heavy-duty 1/2" self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit gripping strength
- LED worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- High power, high efficiency motor delivers 450 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- Best in class length for improved balance and better control DC390 XRP 18V circular saw
- 3,700 RPM for fast rip cuts and cross cuts
- 6-1/2" carbide tipped blade for 2x cutting capacity at 90° and 45°
- High strength magnesium shoe and upper guard provides increased durability
- 0-50° bevel capacity provides additional capacity for a multitude of applications
- Fan-cooled motor with replaceable brushes for maximum power and durability DC385 XRP 18V reciprocating saw
- 1-1/8" stroke length for faster cutting speed
- 0-3,000 spm for faster cutting speed
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased versatility
- Lever-action keyless blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
- Anti-slip comfort grip provides increased comfort and control
- Pivoting adjustable shoe with open top for maximum visibility
- Variable speed with trigger lock for increased blade control DC825 18V impact driver
- Frameless motor for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and weight allows access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue
- 1,330 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- 0-2,400 rpm/0-2,700 ipm for faster application speed
- Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability
- Textured anti-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort and control
- Durable magnesium gear case and all metal transmission for extended durability
- Heavy-duty impacting mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback DC411 18V cut-off tool
- 6,500 rpm provides high power for cutting and grinding applications
- Convenient trigger switch with lock-off button for easier gripping
- 2 Position side handle offers greater comfort and control
- Quick-change wheel release provides easier and quicker wheel removal without the need for a wrench
- Jam-pot, low profile gear case provides precise gear alignment for a smoother, quieter transmission while allowing access to tight spaces DW919 18V flexible floodlight
- Wide-angle beam maximizes light over a specific work area
- Flexible neck allows for hands-free operation and light to be projected in any direction whether it is standing on its base, wrapped around a pipe, or hanging from rafters overhead
- Lockable head clip offers versatility and convenience of a lantern
- Extra-bright Xenon bulb maximizes brightness of the beam
What's in The Box
- DCD950 XRP 1/2" 18V hammerdrill/drill/driver
- DC390 XRP 18V circular saw
- DC385 XRP 18V reciprocating saw
- DC825 18V impact driver
- DW919 18V flexible floodlight
- 1 hour charger
- (2) 18V XRP batteries
- 360° side handle
- Carbide tipped circular saw blade
- Contractor bag
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- 1 Year Free Service Contract
Specifications Model DCK655X Brand Dewalt DCD950 Voltage 18V Max Power 450UWO Number of Speed Settings 3 Max RPM 0-500/0-1,250/0-2,000 Max BPM 0-8,500/0-21,250/0-34,000 Clutch Settings 22 Chuck Size 1/2" Chuck Type Metal Tool Weight 3.9lbs DC390 Voltage 18V No Load Speed 3,700rpm Blade Diameter 6-1/2" Bevel Capacity 0-50° Arbor Size 5/8" Depth Of Cut At 45° 1- 5/8" Depth Of Cut At 90° 2-1/4" Tool Weight 6.3lbs DC385 Voltage 18V Keyless Blade Clamp Yes Strokes/Min 0,3000spm Stroke Length 1-1/8" Electric Brake Yes Tool Weight 5.8lbs DC825 Voltage 18V Drive Size 1/4" No Load Speed 0-2,400rpm Impacts/Min 0-2,700ipm Max. Torque 1,330in-lbs Max. Torque 111ft-lbs Tool Weight 2.2lbs Tool Length 5-3/4" DC411 Voltage 18V No Load Speed 6,500rpm Spindle Lock Yes Spindle Thread 5/8"/11" Tool Weight 4.6lbs Use Wheels RPM Above 10,000rpm DW919 Voltage 18V Bulb Xenon bulb Run-Time 3hrs Tool Weight 0.5lbs
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(7 Reviews)
7 Item(s)per page
November 26th, 2015
DeWalt is AWSOME !!
Comment:I purchased the DeWalt cordless 6 tool 18vXRP combo kit !! Absolutely AWSOME tools !! The feel of these tools in my hands are so comfortable an BALANCED !! The run time is amazin. These DeWalt tools are the smoothest cordless tool, I've ever used . I've used Mikita an Craftsman cordless tools for years . Oh my goodness , what I have been missing !! The balance an smoothness of the DeWalt , does not cause hand and wrist fatigue .. I'm so very impressed with the POWER also. Just AWSOME TOOLS !! Thank you DeWalt and FACTORY AUTHORIZED OUTLET , your price was best I could find anywhere !! One HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY COUSTOMER !!
November 7th, 2013
Great Price and delivery!
Comment:Thanks for your great pricing! We've been using DeWalt for years and love the flexibility of their tools!
August 29th, 2012
Powerful Tool Kit
Comment:We use these in an industrial application and are very happy with them.
August 27th, 2012
Comment:VERY GOOD PRICING, AND QUICK DELIVERY
June 9th, 2012
Comment:Had no tools. Starting completely fresh. Work Beautifully! Cut Off wheel uses some batt. but I use it ALOT! Only thing I would have changed is the flash light. Works great as a lantern or spot light but will not support the light if you try and pull it off the base.
If you are in need of tool. BUY BUY BUY!
June 4th, 2012
18V 6 tool combo
Comment:Quick ship and exactly what I had in mind. Sometimes you purchase on line and dont get exactly what it shows, not here. I got what I paid for. Excellent process and fast too, price is unbeatable.
May 7th, 2012
They works real good
Comment:The best tools I have had. They r good handling and they keep. Keep giving out specials pls.
7 Item(s)per page