The DC411KA Features:
- 6,500 rpm provides high power for cutting and grinding applications
- Convenient trigger switch with lock-off button for easier gripping
- 2 Position side handle offers greater comfort and control
- Quick-change wheel release provides easier and quicker wheel removal without the need for a wrench
- Jam-pot, low profile gear case provides precise gear alignment for a smoother, quieter transmission while allowing access to tight spaces
- Voltage: 18 V
- No Load Speed 6,500 rpm
- Spindle Lock Yes
- Spindle Thread 5/8"-11
- Tool Weight 7.0 lbs
- Use Wheels RPM Above 10,000 rpm
- 1 hour charger
- (2) 18V XRP™ batteries
- Type 27 guard
- Type 1 guard
- (2) matched flanges
- Type 1 (cutting) wheel
- 2-position side handle
- contractors bag
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(4 Reviews)
4 Item(s)per page
January 31st, 2016
Works on Pipe, Masonry, Brick, you name it.
Comment:It has always performed very well, it just took sometime for me to learn the differences of discs, and how to turn over the black washer, but that was me not it:) Does the job rather well, and the batteries last quite a while, I have two batteries.
November 2nd, 2015
First Hand Grinder and a Cordless one as well.
Comment:Never owned a hand grinder, saw this and got it. I was very surprised. Works very well, make sure you use the right (good quality) disk for the job. Batteries last a good amount of time, I have two batteries. Not a LOT of time, but a good amount. Don't forget it will get heavy the longer you use it, but it does the job nice and quickly.
August 2nd, 2013
Over a year
Comment:First hand grinder I have owned, took a chance that I could use it for my purpose. It works GREAT! The batteries las quite a while, and charge up pretty quickly. I have cut Thinwall, Ridgid, electrical piping. Also old drape things that you pull strings to move the drapes, had a bunch of them to get rid of, and just imagined how long it would take with a Hack Saw, after the third cut, I was very happy I bought this tool. To be honest, I thought it would be limited to lighter jobs, but, I have no doubts now. Now to get some more cutting discs.
August 11th, 2012
Best cordless grinder O yes
Comment:I wayne Langendorfer am very pleased with the cordless grinder I purchased from DeWalt
4 Item(s)per page