The DeWALT DCS370B Features:
- 2 1/2" cut capacity cuts up to 2" SCH 40 pipe
- Superior balance and ergonomics allows for more accurate cuts and less user fatigue
- Integrated hang hook allows user to hang the saw without damaging the front handle or base
- Blade tracking adjustment increases blade life by providing better blade tracking
- Tool less blade changing lever loosens blade tension to allow for blade change
- Dual bearing blade guide rollers provides increased durability in the blade support system
- Ergonomic soft grip back handle provides comfort and flexibility
- Conduit up to 2" dia.
- 1 5/8" Unistrut
- SCH 40 Pipe up to 2"
- Square & Rectangular Tubing
- Angle Iron
- Voltage: 18 V
- Ft/Min: 570 fpm
- Blade Length: 32 7/8"
- Max Capacity (Round): 2 1/2"
- Max Capacity (Square): 2 1/2"
- Tool Length: 15 "
- Tool Weight: 7.75 lbs
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 1 Year Free Service Contract
- Customer Reviews