SPECIFICATIONS Voltage 12V & 20V Compatible With 12V & 20V Charge Time Less Than 90 Minutes Power Source Corded, 12V, 20V Batteries Satellite Radio Ready Yes Station Presets Yes Memory Presets 15 Digital Tuner AM/FM Power Tool Accessory Type Battery Charger Cord Length 6 1/2 Ft Number of Batteries Charges 1 Charging Dock Dimensions 10.625"W x13.375"H x 16.625"D Tool Weight 13 lbs Ship Weight 20 lbs
*Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
*Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 12 volts. Nominal voltage is 10.8.
The DEWALT DCR015 Charger and Radio provides a full range of rich sound while running off the Dewalt 12-Volt or 20-Volt Max* Batteries or AC power cord. It Provides additional versatility with the ability to charge batteries while plugged into an AC power source. Auxiliary and USB Ports allow for connection to CD, MP3, Portable Satellite Receivers, and other digital audio devises. The integrated device storage box protects your devices from jobsite debris while plugged in.
- 2-Amp Charger for 12-Volt Max* and 20-Volt Max* Dewalt Battery Packs allows for quick and convenient battery charging
- Runs off 12-Volt Max* and 20-Volt Max* Dewalt batteries making it a cordless radio capable of running off rechargeable and reusable battery power
- 2 AC Power outlets offer more versatility for jobsite power
- USB port allows device to be charged via USB when radio is plugged into a wall outlet
- Device storage box protects electronic devices from jobsite debris while plugged into AUX or USB ports
- Class D amplifier, woofers, and tweeters provide full range of high and low sound for optimum sound quality
AUX and USB Plug-In
Plug in any device with a USB or AUX Output and listen to you music, podcasts, news, or audio you want. Need to charge your phone? You can do that with the usb connection. The outputs are also located in an enclosed panel that will also fit your device to keep it safe while on the job.
Heavy Duty Construction
The Dewalt 12V/20V MAX* Worksite Charger Radio is built around a strong, heavy duty roll cage and added vibration dampening padding. You will feel comfortable taking this great radio to any job site, and be assured it can take the abuse dished out to it.
Two 120V Outputs and Charge Station
Need more tools, but out of power sockets? No worries, the DCR015 is here to help. Included on the radio are two 120V outlets to power your needed tools. What about those dead batteries you have with you? No worries, you can also charge batteries with the enclosed battery charging station on the rear of the radio.
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(2 Reviews)
2 Item(s)per page
July 4th, 2014
Comment:Great buy. Use it every day wile at work. The outlets on the side are very handy. The sound quality is outstanding too. Defanatly worth the money.
May 6th, 2014
Great radio charger
Comment:Works great what can i say it's Dewalt I like that it has outlets on the side, plays great a real good buy.
2 Item(s)per page