The DeWALT DW7641 Features:
- Large C4 micrograin carbide teeth are precision-ground with fine-grit diamond wheels so each tooth planes the wood for an exceptionally smooth finish.
- Heavy-gauge laser-cut hardened and tempered steel plate is precision-balanced for accurate cuts producing tight joints.
- Ultra-sharp cutting edges dramatically reduce splintering and tear-out.
- Extra-hard carbide ensures that cutting edges stay sharp.
- Woodworking Blade Re-sharpening Service re-sharpens blades to original factory specifications to extend the overall life of the blade.
- For quality-conscious cabinetmakers, trim carpenters and woodworking professionals.
- For cutting hard woods, soft woods, plywood, particle board, melamines, laminates, veneers, solid surface materials, plastics and non-ferrous metals.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Customer Reviews