The DeWALT DWS780 Features:
- Integrated XPS cross cut positioning system provides adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility
- Powerful 15 Amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 7-1/2" nested and base molding up to 6-1/2" vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Exclusive Back Fence Design cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2x12 at 45°
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
- Miters 60° to the right and 50° to the left providing increased capacity
- Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy
- Compact, lightweight design (56 lbs.) allows for easy transport and storage
- Cam lock miter handle with detent override deliver quick and accurate miter angles
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings deliver an accurate, durable and compact saw
- Innovative gearbox and belt-drive design increases vertical cutting capacity Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize durability and cutting accuracy
- Blade Diameter: 12"
- Amps: 15Amps
- No Load Speed: 3,800rpm
- Arbor Size: 5/8" or 1"
- Vertical Capacity: Baseboard Against Fence: 6-3/4"
- Vertical Capacity: Crown Molding Vertically Nested: 7-1/2"
- Horizontal Capacity: Baseboard Lying Flat: 16"
- Horizontal Capacity: Crown Molding Lying Flat: 13-3/4"
- 45° Bevel Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber): 2x14 (2x16 with back fence)
- 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber): 2x14 (2x16 with back fence)"
- 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (Max Width): 16"
- 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Height): 2x12
- 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Width): 2x12
- Tool Weight: 56lbs
- (1) DWS780 Miter Saw
- Carbide blade
- Blade wrench
- Dust bag
- Vertical material clamp
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 1 Year Free Service Contract
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(9 Reviews)
9 Item(s)per page
April 16th, 2014
Double bevel miter saw
Comment:As a contractor who makes a living with his tools this one gets the job done and pays for itself. Enough said.
November 8th, 2013
Cuts like butter...
Comment:I have been asked "where do you get this"? All my neighbors want to borrow my saw and I told them they can get their own from DeWalt Factory Authorized store at a great price. Home Depot almost got my money, but I am glad I found this on-line...thanks DeWalt!!!!
September 17th, 2013
Dewalt 780 Miter Saw---top drawer!
Comment:I checked the angle settings and found them absolutely dead on---this tool is superbly built and has performed flawlessly for my purposes--(this includes cutting the aluminum shapes of the 80/20 rail systems---great tool!
September 13th, 2013
Comment:Had a DeWalt DW718 prior to this saw, never had a problem with it and this saw is light years ahead of it. Great purchase, Thanks! Bob
February 28th, 2013
best mitre saw i've bought so far
Comment:Got to be the best saw on the market by far - as we say in Scotland - Ye canny whack it wae a big stick - if you aint got it get it.
November 7th, 2012
Comment:Im no pro, and dont have a lot of experence comparing this saw to others on the market. I can only say that I enjoy using this saw. It performs as advertised, and Im happy with my purchase.
October 31st, 2012
Very nice tool
Comment:Nothing but good.
May 23rd, 2012
Comment:EXCELLENT PRODUCTS. ACURATE, WELL DESIGNED, STURDY
April 1st, 2012
This saw is great
Comment:Double checked angles and right out of the box, dead on.
Have been using it for hickory stair treads and has been great. Very accurate smooth cuts, easy adjustments. Dust collection works well. I love the depth gauge for cutting dado's in long stock.
9 Item(s)per page