•Non-slip, padded shoulder straps make carrying heavy loads less of a chore.CONVENIENCE
•Tape Clip makes your measuring tape easy to find and close at hand..
11" Electrical/Maintenance Tool Carrier With Parts Tray
This 11 In. Electrical/maintenance tool carrier has an open-top design for excellent visibility and access to tools and parts large center cavity. It has 23 pockets, sleeves and slots, 6 In. x 11 In. parts tray, and an adjustable, non-slip padded shoulder strap.
- 23 Pockets, Sleeves and Slots allow for a wide variety of tools and parts, includes a flap-covered pocket and two zippered pockets
- Adjustable, Non-Slip Padded Shoulder Strap with padded, non-slip handle make carrying more comfortable
- Open-Top Design for excellent visibility and access to tools and parts large center cavity
- 6′ x 11′ Parts Tray concealed within a separate, zippered compartment, plus measuring tape clip, electrical tape web strap, and spring clip
- Material: Poly Fabric
- Height: 11 Inches
- Tray Length: 11 Inches
- Tray Width: 6 Inches
- Pockets: 23
- Color: Black
- Accent Color: Yellow
- Shipping Weight: 5.3 pounds
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(2 Reviews)
2 Item(s)per page
March 11th, 2014
Nice tool bag !!!!!
Comment:I just received this tool bag/carrier, so far I this it is made very well with some though put in to it. I gave it a 4 star because the soft handle does not feel durable and may wear quickly. The pocket on the side are made to hold screw gun bits, but It looks like you would lose them, that space could have been used for a bigger pocket. But all in all i do like it. More open view of your tools, can carry in more parts or tools if needed. I also like the parts box that slides in the bottom great for the small parts that you run back to the truck for LoL.. saves time and time is money ! But I will say that not one tool bag does it all, I have a tool pouch as well. Or may be just to many tools.. Hope this helps Thank you
July 8th, 2013
BEST ELECTRIAL TOOL BAG EVER
Comment:Just right for all your electrical tools and immediate needed wire nuts and other, etc. in box in the bottom. Keep those bulkier tools needed on location off your tool belt without bringing the entire tool box along.
2 Item(s)per page